With around 28,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of EUR 4.0 billion (2021), T-Systems is one of the leading providers of digital services.
At BSBF2022 we invite you to learn about:
- Product Lifecycle Management for Research and reference use case CERN
- Ready-to-use PLM products: Standard PLM tool Aras Innovator, Integration of IT tools, Migration of data, CAD data conversion
- Other digital competences: Cloud Computing, Security Services, Network Services, Digital Solutions
Come to our booth and learn how your organization can also benefit from Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Experience our customer presentation "Product Lifecycle Management illustrated by the example of CERN" at the following time slots:
- Wednesday, Oct 5th 2022, 4:30 pm – 5 pm
- Thursday, Oct 6th 2022, 10:30 am – 11 am
T-Systems will be present in the exhibition at booth #59.